Former Echo depot, in Coalville, August 1982. (Don Strack Photo)
LA&SL Delta depot, April 1939.
Newspaper photo taken in 1981 upon UP''s announcement that the Milford depot was to be torn down. The new UP building was opened in October 1982. (Melvin Stanley Collection; undated newspaper clipping)
Original Milford depot; replaced in 1923. (Melvin Stanley Collection)
Morgan depot. July 2004.
Morgan freight house. July 2004.
OSL Cache Junction depot. (Union Pacific Historical Collection)
OSL Clearfield depot.
OSL Layton depot. View is almost due north from the depot site just south of Gentile Street. The fenced area to the left is today's Veteran's Park.